
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Whee. two pts down. napfa over. :)
5 items was okay. IPU wasnt as bad as i imagined. I did seven. :) big improvement from one last year! :D That would get me a silver. heh. Standing broad jump teacher was soooo stupid. -bish bish- everything also "i would have to void that one, coz your fingers touch the line." and she refuse to lend me her pen to do the recording when she apparently had no use of it that i could see.
"So you are going from station to station without a pen?! Go get a pen now!"
(like we are going to need a pen for the other stations??)
Me: "This is only our first station when we are supposed to be at our second station, because we had been shooed here from lane one which is the lane for the SPECIAL 301. (think: and now you are just wasting more of our time.)
and she refused to take the piece of result paper from me, saying "you have to fill up a summary before you give it to ME." This lead to a sequel of events which i shall reveal later on.
Sit and reach was okay too. I got an A on that :) Ms Neo is nice. :)
Next - the dreaded i-pull!!! T_T good thing the teacher wasnt as strict as last year, she didnt penalise us for not straightening our arms all the way. :)
After i-pull was shuttle run. I didnt take off my shoes at first and clocked in a miserable 12.1s. Tried a second time and clocked 11.6s. :) Macey clocked 10.8! -bu shi ren- @_@'''
Sit ups was last, was okay. Dont really care about Sit ups. -.-
Okay. Remember the teacher who didnt collect the result slip? After everything I went back to the canteen to hand it up, being a RESPONSIBLE group i/c and all. This was what happened:
Me: "Here is our result ---"
Before I could finish the sentence the teacher interrupted me with an exaggerating "AHA! so you are the one! Why you never give to us at the station?!"
Me: "The teacher never collect---"
And I was interrupted again.
"The teacher never collect?! Then i ask u, why is all the other slips of paper here, all except for one? HUH? You know how to do mental sums or not? I ask u, 16 times 3, how many? Why all here except for yours?"
Me: "How I know? My maths lousy cannot ah! And anyway is the teacher didnt want to collect okay! She say what fill in summary first then give to her! I wanted to give, she didnt want to collect! Not my fault!"
"You are not supposed to give to HER! you are supposed to pass it to me, didnt you know that?!"
Me: "How am i supposed to know?! Everybody just pass to the teacher at the station, how i know u in charge of this station?! You all also never brief group i/c! Its you all never brief the teachers properly ---"
"Then why everybody else all know, except for you?!"
At this point, I began to cry. Okay, that was stupid, i know... But anyway, afterwards...
"Oh my goodness! Dont cry! I am not scolding you or anything!"
At this point I had forgot all about crying. My jaw had dropped open and I was staring at him in utter shock. He had just screamed at me using a voice that the whole canteen could hear and he said "I am not scolding you or anything"?! If that is not scolding, then what is it? To think I had responsibly went back there and returned the slip of paper, I should have just thrown it away and leave them to make a big fuss out of nothing! I am utterly STUPIFIED at the utter STUPIDITY of the teachers, failing to recognise that it is indeed no fault of mine that the teacher did not WANT to collect the slip of paper!
"Okay, you returned it, thank you, you can go now!"
And I turned around without so much as a thank you or sorry or goodbye and stomped out of the canteen, muttering a string of curses under my breath and wiping tears from my face.
Idiots, seriously.
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.