
Thursday, May 19, 2005
what a day. what a day.
i woke up late at seven o'clock, yes, can you believe it, seven o'clock. I think I forgot to set my alarm. Thank god I didn't wake up too late, or else i will be a dead fish. I finished my morning routine within record time and rushed out of the door. I was so late that I didn't even roll down my socks properly. :p Thank god I got a taxi after a while and the taxi driver was quite nice and went fast. However at the junction near school he took a wrong turn! He took the road that goes to "Newton Circus" instead! I was so panicked. Well, at last I reached on time and the SL at the bus stop gate looked at me and mumbled somthing which I did not hear properly. I think it was 'put on your nametag'. Can't she see I was holding my change in one hand and my bag in the other? Which hand am I supposed to use for putting on my nametag? Retarded.
In any case, got back english performance task and literature TKMB essay today. Did ok only. My engligh pt was not too bad, but no matter how hard i try my work just will never be considered as those fit for displaying during open house or SPM. No matter how hard i try i just can't. Its not fair. My parents are going to be so disappointed.
Went for CIP briefing today. Am actually looking forward to it! :D But after that there was a downpour. A real downpour. The moment I walked out into the rain I decided that this time I really have to "huo1 chu1 qu4 le". So me and XuanNi walked and walked and our pinafores were all wet and it is not fair that she had a jacket and my shoes and socks were soaked all the way through. Walking by the roadside cars sped by and water splashed all around. In any case we were already wet enough as it is.
But I am not pissed. Not pissed at all.
(I decided to dao Macey)
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.