
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Wow... long time no update, i know i know. updating now.... from march holidays all the way to this week. should be long post. read on to find out more! :D
Watched Lord of the Rings - the fellowship of the ring during the holidays.
This is no longer a fairy tale where good rules and evil recedes in the end. The is a game of life and death. People get hurt. They die. The evil is formless but however just as vicious. Heart-gripping creatures send more than a chill down your spine. Unexpected turns grips your heart and you can barely remain in your seat.
This was war.
This was the lord of the rings.
well. just brushing up my poor english skills. some people may think lord of the rings is as boring as anything but i'm just the opposite. i can't help it. hahaz. Legolas is relatively cute. But he doesn't seem to be doing much when two of the others sacrificed in the course of protecting the ring. Everyone wants the ring. They are blinded by greed. Who can Frodo trust? No one but himself. Sigh. I'm looking forward to the second part tv premiere. :D
Learning Journey week.
Omni-max theatre is great. the movie was quite nice too. the part where they make you feel as if you were going to fall out of your seat was fantastic! XD
its the only 5-storey high dome-shaped theatre in singapore. just some facts. wahhaha.
School.
Although I managed to finish all of my homework within my holidays none in learning journey week but school is just as stressful. -pulls hair out- sighz. so much homework. all due to the five-day work week. Cramps up so much stuff in to my normal weekdays and fills my weekends with endless homework! :(((
Went for tuition second time liao. My last student disappeared and so I got another one. BU TING HUA. hmmmph. If next lesson I still get him and he still remains like that I'm going to gei ta hao kan....
Went like this:
I made him read the passage 3 times coz he dunno how to read mah. Then i tell him must read until he know how to read he said:
"I don't want! I want to read picture now!"
"Cannot! you must read until you can read this flawlessly."
-start to look for picture- "I don't want!"
-tries to give him a jian look- "Fine! then we read picture!"
"I want to choose also!"
ME: @/#$^&*(!
why do i always get students like that. hmmph.
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.