Friday, April 08, 2005
Ahem. Not much time to post today so, just update about golf.
I was feeling particularly silly this tuesday, which is golf day. So when we took the free bus to SiMei MRT I got lame and thought of welcoming everyone who comes on the bus with 'Welcome onboard JooJoo Airlines' (Sim Joo thought of it) Ahem. I think our seniors thought us REALLY lame. But I can't help it. I'm just in one of these silly moods once in a while which is not very often so i try to make the most of it. :D
And I claimed an evil twin! Gabrielle, that is. She is the evil twin and I am the good twin. Together we are cutie pie twins. muahahaz. and we like to do the golf handshake. :D
Anywayz, so this week is basically quite calm and nice... I have came to the conclusion that if you start the week with a good monday you have a good week. if you start the week with a bad monday you get a bad week. Jessie's weird theory. Hope you all like it. ;)