
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
yay! finally can blog again.
On Monday, I saw Lina at the Tiong Bahru MRT station there in the morning. During history lesson Ms Wu wasn't exactly smiling so we all very solemn. Then MeiLing went up to the board to write something and the marker no ink mah, so she write very hard. So there is this squeaky sound coming out and we are starting to get the giggles. By the time she was almost finished the class was trying very hard not to laugh out loud and Ms Wu had a grin on her face. Then when MeiLing somehow managed to finish writing her answer with a strange 'squueaak' going up, the whole class burst into hysterical laughter and even Ms Wu was laughing.
On Tuesday I saw Alex on the train from Commonwealth. It all started like this: I took 105 home, and when I got to Commonwealth station the train was pulling into station mah, so I hurry up never run to the normal cubicle. So I rushed inside, stood down there for a few minutes before I realised Alex was standing down there also. Then I wasnt sure whether it was him or not coz I thought he migrated to Australia or something. then I was wondering but it sure looked like him alright. :p
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.