
Friday, September 03, 2004
YES! YES! THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
well, bit too enthu???!!! haha. I'm surprised to say that I am looking forward to this holidays almost as much as the PSLE holidays. Is it because of stress? Hmmz.... Today we did a stress management worksheets and most of my answers are nonono. Hmmmz!!! Ok, anyway. Going to finish all my holiday homework later so that I can go crazy over the week. Whee!!! Swapped place with Kevyna for the English Orals. She so nice right!!! But became first for the group. hohoho. But well, just get it over and done with and I'm gone. :)
Regarding geography test. Disaster. I mean disaster. 15 min. She went in and out of the classroom and did not give us the time she was supposed to give us. S*upid!!! First question I managed to scribble a few lines and second question wasted time looking for the meaning of Tegal or something in the passage and managed to finish. Third question. MAN. Only managed to write two points which is probably wrong. I said that they grew crops on a tiny plot of land so maybe the nutrients will be all used up and cannot grow anymore and somemore it provides a large quantity of the food supply so maybe will be no food to eat population will decrease. Highly impossible, right? Second point I'm positive its wrong coz I did not refer to the passage. I said gully erosion will cause the soil eroded to roll down and accumulate at the bottom of the hill. Then people will spend time and money on removing it and wont concentrate on the serious jobs (productive things) so waste money and waste time in the end economy will drop.
Wellz.
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.