Monday, September 20, 2004
oH mY gOodNeSs....
Oral is finally OVER!!!!! Do u have any idea how great that is???!!! hehe.... Anyway, oral didn't go too badly. I thought the pic was sec 4s going to take o level. Turned out to be they receive results. bleh. I think Sara did that too. Gimme 5 man! Then I crapped a lot lorh..... in the reading part I said his brother instead of his sister.... arghhh.... But the teacher said 'that's good for the conversation part' or watever..... :p dun care liao le la.... since it over le!!! :)
CLE we watched Mean Girls for 20 min... honestly its so nice!!!! I like Cady. I like the film. It was disgusting with Regina's mom but..... I think the Plastics are scary. why are they called the plastics in the first place??? American schools are just soooo coool... look at their cafeteria!!!! ok, nvm.