
Monday, September 27, 2004
ahhh.....
French orals. quite a disaster. I must say. The reading part was alrite.... but the conversation part. Ugh. I even forgot to say pardon when I didn't understand and just stared out blankly at her. I BLANKED OUT!!!! @_@ well. hope she'll be nice and gimme at least a pass. :p Wed is french end of year. Shivers. Already went into high gear revising mode. Probably still flunk it anyway. sigh. Thinking of going to the french tuesday class tml. see whether da shen can tell her madame or not.
Dance exam. Today. Sigh. was quite ok when we finished. btw we chose Sway for out music. Ok, so we finished, and then i scratched my head. Then I remembered that we aren't suppose to do anything like that and everyone was shooting daggers at me and well, I just found it so hilarious and started laughing. Well, tried to laugh is more like it. As I was still in the examination room, I was like, hmmmphhh....... hahahah!!!!! because i really cannot liao, so I burst out laughing like hell. ahhh......
Haiz. EOYs are so near. muz really mug liao!!!
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.