
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Hi!
Ok. Feeling much better now. Today was a whole day of slacking! best day of school. First period: History. Went to library for searching on info. But our group finished all already and was slacking. Second: Music. DAMN FUN MAN!!! okie. the teacher knows all the names of our group ppl (first time leh!!!) because I'm the one with the mike working and I'm always screaming into the mike at macey as she is veri uncooperative. haha. I bet they can hear me even without mike. lol. and the teacher said we (our class) was the fastest in all her sec 1 groups! yayayayay!!! way2 go man! Third period: geog. Ms Wong was on MC!!!! horray! i screamed like hell. Happy mah! then: school over! A day of slacking. haha! french. Went quite well although i forgot to bring my stuff. I think we are getting our red booklets the next lesson. After french me n da shen and cxw went to take neoprints. the tupid tupid machine ran out of paper and we had to take another card collection type and thus wasted a lot of time. But its ok! haha. we looked fab. And i juz discovered that I can't revise for a test beforehand. I must revise one day before or i'll forget all the stuff. lol. muz go n watch singapore idol now. hahhahhaah!!!!!!
I have so much to say. Ok first, I have to say to everyone that just in case I died tomorrow and never have the chance to say this, I have to say it now. I really love everyone around me and I thank u all for being my friend and making a difference in my life! :) I'll love all my fellow frenz and classmates forever!
Ok, now I want to make a thanking list. Come to think of it, I have a lot of ppl to thank. So, here goes!
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.