Thursday, August 05, 2004
Hey!
We took our height and weight. Guess what????? I am 168 cm tall and 49.5kg light! Yaya!!! I grew 4cm from the beginning of the year! and gained 2kg... haha! muz go n jian fei soon! Da Shen is STILL one cm shorter than me! hohoho... and er... i shall not reveal her weight here. And yah, btw, gd luck 4 ur concert!
And during English lesson everyone was being sick and perverted. Ms Huang said 'set' we all heard 'sex' and was like... Then we were doing clauses and She asked us to build a sentence on 'A girl'. So Audrey said the sexy girl. So she put the sexy girl. Then Xin Er went and said the sexy girl with big boobs. Then she put the sexy girl with big XXX. haha... it was so funny.
And shitty bum. I jing ran forgot to go n see the golf teacher after school today. *sigh* muz call sim joo and ask lor!
I'm sick and perverted, and proud of it. Haha.