
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Hey!
Today Xin Er told us that we can go back to our primary school and promote RP (Raffles Programme)! I signed up coz i really, REALLY want to go. I'd feel so seniorish! well, although i don't know anyone. hehez. zq u must go back wif me if we can ok? Da Shen said that if there's too little ppl they won't let u go. I think that's not fair. I still remember last year the schools who came to promote. Lan ones. Gonna make it better this year. =)
During French Madame Teo gave us a survey to do regarding the moelc website. I complained so much that couldn't fit into the box they gave us to write. Only a few points was considered by the teachers as unneccesary. hoho... next thing i'm gonna do is to complain to the general office that the moelc toilet doesn't have toilet paper. lolz!
Olympics. GO RONALD SUSILO! lol. He's good, u noe. Well, i liked watching swimming and gymnastics...... and I can't wait to go back to qps on teacher's day. just can't wait.
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.