
Friday, July 02, 2004
Very sorry!!!
Long time no post, did you guys miss me? Haha. Well, I didn't get to use the computer at all. Well, I've got quite a lot of news. First, expiry of primary school ezi-link card. Idiot card. The first day I found tt it expired and went to get a standard card and wasted tons of time and money. And the passenger service person was so naggy. The second day ah...(which is today) I brought my sec. school card to the mrt station to transfer. Then I go the passenger service and told the person I want to add value to my sec school card. Then he told me tt it can onli be done at the tiket office. I didn't believe him and I went to the machine and see, it told me tt the card needs unblocking. so I thought the unblocking is also done at the ticket office and it wasn't open so early in the morning. Then I wasted money again to buy a standard ticket. Then I went back to the passenger service then the person jing ran tell me that I can unblock my card there. He still say what, I never tell him clearly I want to do what. I say its just his attitude got problem! So, then I unblock my card. Then he nag nag nag say do u want to add value now. I shouted at him NO NEED! and used my standard ticket to get in. As a result I nearly missed the 6.50am 132. Grrr...... Stupid person. Oh yeah he still say what we all give you sec school card don't want to use... Expire liao then come and do... No body even told me that it will expire when?! Idiotic. I want to complain!
Secondly, tomorrow is syf opening ceromony. Haha... lasts from 2.30 to 8.00!!! it should be quite fun.
Thirdly, today we celebrate Youth Day. Then in the morning they wanted us to donate money. I donated 20 cents onli. I was thinking, what the hell, youth day still get money from us. Dream on about getting a lot from me! That time i was still fuming over the ezi-link card thingy. Hahaha...
Fourthly, during lower sec assembly today the teacher told us tt there will be a bunch of exchange students from Australia and the sec 2s will be hosting them. Then, she said, please do not fall in love with the gogeous hunks that are coming. Then the whole hall bursted into laughter... hahahaha! There will also be a lot of programmes going on!!! I so look forward to it.
Iloveyou//*
`meepokers
>
Val...
>
Char
>
Yanting
>
Wan Xiu
>
Kweky
>
Pollyna
>
XiangYing
>
Zhi Xin
>
SiHui
>
HuiMin
>
Macey
>
Cheryl~
>
Geri
>
Kevyna
>
Sara
>
Yiyin
>
Sharon
>
Audrey
>
Zhi Hua
>
~Wenda~
>
XuanNi
>
yenyen
>
Class Blog!!! :D
>
Class Forum!!! :D
`fellow golfers
>
Sim Joo
>
Gabrielle
`others
>
Hina
>
Tiffany (LC)
>
XiWen (CXW)
>
Nancy
>
ShinYi
>
Lydia
>
Jasmine Chng
>
Jasmine Fong
>
Joavan
>
WenYu
>
Tarandip
>
HongChuan
>
Boya

[SweetLilSnackk] #.