Monday, July 05, 2004
Hey ya!
The SYF opening ceromony was quite boring, but the trip TO the national stadium was very fun. all along we saw other buses carrying students to the syf. Then the bunch of girls behind me was like, ohhh!!! wave to him!!! @_@'''. Then we passed by this bus whereby the boys (onli primary school!) stuck out the finger at us. Halfway through Da Shen whipped out her picture of Dan and plastered it on the window. I was so incredibally embarassed. haha. I was hoping tt we will see someone we know from primary school, but nope... so sad! Today is holiday... so I free to blog. Haha. Oh yeah, on our way back to school, not far from the national stadium, there was this RI guy who apparantly thought he was very popular as all the girls behind me was waving madly. He was like, arm straight in the air and waving... so idiotic! but quite fun. Haha. Post more soon!