Wednesday, July 28, 2004
hey ya everyone!!!
Revising for french now... got petite test on friday. I am quite proud I managed to hold through so far! =) hehez. I finally found out the song name of my bg music!!! "Only hope" by Mandy Moore. Should be. Veri nice rite... My angel tagged my board!!! Yayz... haha! Took music today. Went with the elementary group of people. So fun!!! My gosh!!! Just keyboards. Amazing. Me in a group with Macey, Gracia, Yumin. Then Yumin dun want to command then I command loh! then the mike wasn't directed at my mouth or something, and then I thought I should speak louder so tt they can hear me, but then by the end I took off my headphone the whole class (well, those in my half of the class) was like, staring at me. Then I realised tt all the ppl could hear me except for my group members. So malu!!! Gracia said I did a gd job. Is she being sarcastic? hah.
-Jess