Thursday, July 15, 2004
Hey!
Not much to say. veri sad today. Some idiot broke my clock into pieces, PIECES when I just repaired it during recess. I skipped my recess for it! My heart was broken along with the broken pieces of the clock.. I put so much effort into it.. At least some people asked me whether I was ok. Xin Er just said 'she said her clock was broken, then she cried. Silly rite?' I mean, her clock wasn't broken twice! Couldn't people just THINK about other people's feelings sometimes? When they say something that hurts others a lot yet doesn't realise it, their friendship is broken. All due to their passing remark that made a difference. Tears came and went, until they dried up into nothing... pretending to put on a cheerful face and brave front for the sake of ur friends is not amusing. Not at all.