Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Hi...
Blogger changed... Quite easy to use now, but needs some getting-used to. Hehe. Had a fight with Bro juz now, so sad now. :( Meeting him on Thursday (his b'day) at Dawson Place to give him his present... Nvm, dun tok bou this now. the geog test was so difficult! And there was NOT enough time! Onli half an hour! I barely dotted my last full-stop before she said stop writing. My god... but i think I got the main idea... Got Eng test back today. 22.5/35. Highest was 29... so i considered quite good lah! Yay... ^_^ The summary I wrote i think 5 more words... and i got 1 point in that last 5 words u noe! I should have gotten 23.5.... so sad. anyway, thursday the last golf lesson before holiday... Yay, thinking of the holiday! Our school early 2 day closure... but early 2 day open... so bad right... :p anyway I sprouting rubbish over here. Still haf to revise for chinese test.
Someday, someway, together we'll be baby.