Friday, May 14, 2004
aiya...
got back French test... onli got 70/100... Rachel got 99/100!!!!@_@ so shocked. (well not exactly) And today actually teacher say cannot let off early one, but then I go n argue, say that inet got announcement. So, as a result, the whole class got off at 3.30pm!!! hehe, all thanks to me the great hero! ^_^ From 3.30 to 4.30, didn't want to go home early.. so went to Junction 8 with Da Shen and saw Natalie. We went to Popular and all the cute cute shops. Mini toons, blah blah. Got a post card that is almost blank behind at Mini Toons. Need it for PE... veri cute leh! cattie, of course... And hor, today got history essay back, got 5/6. I think Ms quek is veri linient wif us. I think if this went to ms agnes lim, i'll probably fail... :( I heard that ms agnes lim (wife of mr wolf) and mr wolf is going to stop teaching pernamently and migrate to Canada!!! XD :D!!!! Yay!!! hehe.
I'm missing him so much...